Your organization will select a date, time, and location for their fundraiser (Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday only). We will create a flyer for you to distribute. You will be provided with 100 flyers free of charge and an electronic version of the artwork, which can be used for uploading to your organizations website, Facebook page, or any other way you choose. It is the responsibility of the organization to publicize your event ahead of time by e-mailing or personally handing out the flyers to your friends, family, and supporters. On the day of the event during the specified time, guests will need to present their flyer to their server or show them a digital copy. At the end of the evening, 15% of your groups total sales generated (pre-tax, excluding gratuity) will be tallied up by the manager on duty and a check will be sent to your organization. Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your check in the mail.
Fundraisers may be held by nonprofit organizations, schools, clubs or groups, or any other institution that qualifies as a 501(c)(3)
A person 18 years or older must fill out the fundraiser event application. This individual will be held responsible for coordinating the fundraiser. The application is available online. Once you have been approved, your 4GR8Food corporate contact will be in touch shortly!
- Put a physical copy of your flyer in your organization mailer
- Put a digital copy of your flyer in an organization email blast to clients, donors, customers, and loyalty members
- Prepare a press release with your event details and distribute it to local media (news channels, radio stations, print and digital publications, etc)
- Hand out your flyers at group meetings, events, and large gatherings
- Post a digital copy of your flyer on your social media channels like Facebook and Instagram